Ok, I think I am starting to figure this blog thing out a little bit. We'll see when I try to add some pictures though! We go in on February 25th for our ultrasound to see what we are having. I'm so excited, it's been hard to not just go to the hospital and pay $45 to see what it is. I will post when we find out! I thought this would be a good place to also keep as a kind of journal of what is going on in our lives too. Right now Andrew is really busy in the last semester of the BSN program at UVU. He is always at school, work, or sleeping since he works graveyards. I don't see him much, so it will be SO nice when he graduates-April 30th! I am still working at Sportclips as an assistant manager. We are trying to decide if and when I am going to work after I have our baby. I have always wanted to be a stay at home mom, but have been working for so long, I'm afraid I won't know what to do. I guess a new baby is a job in itself though, so we shall see what happens!
Yay! I'm so happy you have a blog! It's like the thing to do when you're married/having babies/whatnot. :) I can't wait to find out what you're having!! So exciting!
ReplyDelete