Wow! Life has been flying by these last few months! This is a quick update of what we have to up to since I blogged last. (I just like to look back every once in a while and see what we were doing a year or two in the past.) We hung out with the Roylance's for Thanksgiving-Phil and Megan were in town. For Christmas, we opened presents at home first, then headed down to Utah county. Jacob and Natalie were down for Christmas-well, Jacob was leaving Christmas afternoon to go back to Texas to work-so we hurried to open gifts with them. We then spent the day with my family, ate at my grandma's, and went back to Andrew's parents in the evening. I can't remember for sure, but we might have slept there, Natalie and I went shopping the day after Christmas and got some good deals! Kaden finally got a "big boy bed" for Christmas, and loves it, now he can come in and out of his room whenever he wants. Mom and dad don't love that so much! He got lots of toys, and had a good time hanging out with cousins. Well, gotta run we're meeting Andrew for dinner at his school. (He practically lives there, especially when it's time to study for finals.) I'll update more for this year later.
No comments:
Post a Comment