Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lately...

Kaden is getting so big! He is a little pig and loves to eat, pretty much any baby foods. Veggies, fruit, or meat it doesn't matter to him. He is so happy and smiles and laughs all the time, definately independant and a huge momma's boy! Probably because I'm the one home with him all the time. If he is playing with his toys, every minute or two he has to look up to make sure I'm still in the room, then gives me the biggest smile. He sleeps all through the night and never ever wakes up, it's so nice! The weather has been so nice these last couple of days, I decided to take him for a walk on Saturday its so nice to get outside once in a while.

Andrew is studying for the GRE, and taking a couple of classes at work in preparation for grad school. (Still not sure where he's going to apply.) We just bought our plane tickets to Portland for our trip with the whole Roylance family in August. We can't wait to go, we LOVE Oregon!

Here's the little chunk!


And I have been making these...................

I'm going to try to sell them, hopefully someone will want one!

1 comment:

  1. Kendra,
    Those necklaces are darling! And the little cHUNK is too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete