Sunday, January 30, 2011

Necklaces

I have been seeing fabric flowers around alot lately and my sister in law, Megan taught me how to make some a few months ago. (Thanks!) So I have been thinking lately that I might try to make some more. I've seen them alot on headbands, barrettes, and some on necklaces. There is a cute little boutique down in Payson that I discovered - a girl my mom works with is selling headbands with flowers on them there. So I have been thinking about different types of necklaces that I might be able to make and sell.

I am home alot now and besides Kaden and working one day a week, this could be a way to earn a little extra $. So...I've made one necklace and a couple of hair flowers for myself, and have gotten compliments on both. Today I made some other flowers and just need to get them on chains for necklaces. After I figure out what I think will look good, I'm going to take them to the boutique and hopefully they will accept them! I have always wanted (and hoped I was crafty enough) to make something to sell at a fair or boutique, so maybe this is it! I'll take pics of them and post them in a couple of days! Kind of nervous, but excited too!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun! I am sure they are so cute. I am excited to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete