Kaden is almost 10 months, so I just thought I would jot down some things about him-so I remember what he is doing. He loves dancing, if we are in the store and they have music, he dances in the shopping cart, or in his stroller, or just whenever! He has been doing patty cake for quite a while, he raises his arms up in the air for "big boy". He is just starting to get the hang of waving. Still not crawling yet, but does scoot backwards. Loves eating, everyone thinks he is older than 9 months because he is so big and chubby. But I'm alright with that considering how small he was when he was born-he's healthy! He loves our cat and laughs whenever he sees her, and he is soo ticklish!
He has the most beautiful blue eyes and longest, eyelashes ever. He sleeps from 8:30 p.m. to 8 a.m. every single night without waking up-ever! It's so nice to sleep in until 8, I am not a morning person at all. He is still a mama's boy, and cries every time I leave the room-kind of frusterating, but oh well. He has never been a very snuggly baby, which makes me sad-but he goes to bed all by himself.
He has taught me patience and unconditional love. I fall in love with him all over again every morning when I go to get him out of his crib, and he gives me the biggest smile! We sure do love our little guy, he is the cutest!
An Unsent Letter, 1.5 Years in the Making
12 years ago




Aww thats so sweet! I love him too! He makes the cutese/funniest faces at our work meetings! Haha :)
ReplyDelete