The other day Andrew was telling me he didn't think he was going to get an interview at TCU, because they hadn't called yet. The application deadline was Oct. 1st (and it was only 6th when he was saying this). I told him he still had another week until he would know for sure (they said he would hear by the 15th) and I thought they mailed out letters, instead of calling. I had been doing some searching on all nurses and other forums from previous year's posts. Everyone in those forums said they got letters in the mail either denying or accepting them for an interview. I wasn't too worried about it. Low and behold, I was at work on Friday morning and checked our email on my phone, guess what? He got an interview! Yay! If he does get accepted and decide to go there (we are starting to wonder if we should though, it's pretty dang expensive!) I'm not sure how I feel about moving to Texas. All I hear is hot, humid, roaches, and big drought this year. Soo anyway just thought I would share that bit of exciting news!
He will be hearing from Westminster this week. He went to an openhouse on Saturday, and they only have 19 qualified candidates that have applied so far. So there's a pretty good chance that he will get an interview there too. (They only accept 18 people.) I will update when he hears from them.
An Unsent Letter, 1.5 Years in the Making
12 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment