Wednesday, October 12, 2011

3 out of 4...

Well, Andrew now has an interview at Westminster! That's 3 out of the 4 programs he has applied to! We are just waiting to hear from the Mayo Clinic now. He is getting anxious I think, but seems to always do well in job interviews. Hopefully he does well in these school interviews too. The first interview in Pennsylvania is less than 2 weeks away. I wish I could go I've never been to the east coast, but tickets are expensive and he will only be there for about 24 hours anyway.

Kaden has had a pretty bad virus (I took him to the Dr. and that's what he said it was.) He didn't give Kaden any meds, just said to wait a few days and hopefully it will get better. He had a fever of around 102-103 on Sunday, and has been really ornery and fussy ever since. I don't know how to deal with this, I think I have been really lucky because he has never been whiny or cried very much at all. This is a whole new side of him. He cries for me to hold him, so I pick him up, then he cries because he wants down, so I put him down, he cries more...over and over. I get really frusterated because I know he doesn't feel good and I want to help, but don't know how. Usually he will quit crying right away if I put him in his crib for a nap, but as soon as he wakes up he starts being really fussy again. He hasn't been drinking or eating much either. So hopefully this goes away soon! Andrew works really long shifts, so it's pretty much my gig to deal with all day and I don't know how many more days I can keep it up, sigh.

Andrew and I are starting the Temple prep discussions on Sunday, yay! One step closer...still need to get a date set.

No comments:

Post a Comment