Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fall

Kaden was a Fireman for Halloween, we took him to our ward trunk or treat on Saturday, then on Halloween we went trick or treating on Main Street in Springville. There were CROWDS of people there, and he gots tons of candy! Andrew and I didn't dress up, we are boring like that. Later that night we went to my mom's and decided to take him to a few houses in her nieghborhood. It was the first holiday where I think he knew what was going on. He loves candy!


He is a little busy body and everywhere he goes he makes a mess out of everything. Our house is never clean when he is awake! He has been walking on his own quite a bit the last 3 days. He can walk about the length of half of our living room. I think in a couple of days he will be walking all over on his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment