I'm going there someday...
And we finally did! We got sealed on December 20th, at the Draper temple. We wanted to get a few pictures, but it was so cold! We ran outside, had Phil (Andrew's brother) snap a few, and then ran back in. I'm glad we did, it will be good to have some pictures of us in white.
It was such a good experience, so peaceful and so beautiful! The celestial rooms in the Salt Lake and Draper Temples are gorgeous! We already went and did a session at Provo last week with Andrew's mom and dad. We want to try to go to as many temples in Utah as we can, while we live around here. A couple of good days, with good friends and family right before Christmas, it was neat!
Love these pictures Kendra! You all look so happy, it almost makes me cry. Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! I think that is a great goal to visit all of the temples in Utah. It's crazy how different they are. I still don't know what I am doing, or where I am going so I always tell them "I am kind of new at this" Haha. I wonder how much longer I can use that line...Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! Kendra, that is so awesome! Yay happy times!
ReplyDelete