Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Grindstone

Well, we went to look at the house that Andrew's coworker is renting, and she will be moving out July 31st. We liked it, it's old, but only 4 miles from the school so that is a big plus, and the area seems pretty nice. Also, for the price of rent and proximity to the school, it's the best thing we've found so far. We were worried because we really wanted to be out of our place by July 1st, and had already told our landlord that. So we were wondering what we would do for a month with no place to live, if we did decide to try to rent the house. We had been thinking (and praying) about it for a few days, when our landlord called and asked me if we would consider staying until the end of July! So something is finally going our way! We talked to the landlord of the house, and sent in a rent application. Hopefully we will be in that place August 1st, meaning we still have over two months here, which will make having Kaden's birthday party (July 2nd) alot easier! Now we can switch our worries to getting student loans, bummer. On that topic, we have realized we need to be saving more $ than we are. So...I am going back to work! I am kind of excited, it will be back at the old grindstone-Sportclips! I liked working there. And I am excited to work a couple of days a week for a little bit! It's kind of wierd how that worked out too. We were contemplating if I should go back-just for a little bit, before Andrew starts school. My old manager Brittany was just about to quit, and I had asked her if they needed anyone for just a few hours. She said maybe, and I told her I would think about it, and left it at that. Low and behold, Molly the new manager (who I've worked with forever) texted me the other day, and said she'd heard I might want some hours? Things are really starting to fall into place, and it's a good feeling to literally see our prayers being answered right now. :) Oh yeah-Andrew starts school 3 months from yesterday! Wow!

1 comment:

  1. So happy things are coming together for you guys. Exciting that you get to go back to Sport Clips and that Molly is the new manager!

    ReplyDelete