We are moving in 3 weeks! I can't believe this next huge step in our lives is right around the corner! Andrew and I were talking the other day, and he said this is probably the biggest change that we will have had in our almost 10 year marriage. I think he is right, having Kaden was a HUGE change since we were used to it just being us 2 for so long. But, we still lived close to family and Andrew took a couple of weeks off, then went back to work.
Now we will be living away (not far to most people, but far to me) from our families and Andrew will not be working, just full time school. The biggest plus-NO MORE NIGHT SHIFTS for Andrew! Well, at least until clinicals but that's the 2nd year. Another thing, he will only have to drive about 10 minutes to get to school, vs. the 50 min. drive that he does for work now. So that will save alot on gas, and wear and tear on his car! Also, that means I can make dinner at a normal time, instead of 8 pm-yahoo! It will be really different for us for the next two and a half years. I have already packed up most of the stuff upstairs. The only things left up there are our clothes. The majority of our stuff is in the garage, Kaden's toys, and kitchen stuff. So I will start on that next week. I hate moving and I'm trying to get most of it done, so the last week I can focus on cleaning :(
Salt Lake, here we come!
No comments:
Post a Comment