So when I got off work last night, I decided to stop at Babies r us to see what they had. They had pampers for $5 off a box, so I figured since they were on sale I would buy a box of them. It was really wierd to buy my first box of diapers! So I think I am just going to start buying a box here and there so we are stocked up a little. It is really weird to buy any baby stuff right now! There is so much in the store, it's a little over-whelming. I don't even know where to start. Bottles, binkies, bibs, diapers, clothes, strollers, cribs and everything in between! It stresses me out thinking about it. Anyway, Andrew has spring break this week, but I don't think we will even have time to go look at stuff. Only a month and a half until he is done at UVU, yay! Oh, and my stomach is definately bigger now, clients at work are asking if it's my first or when I'm due, so you can tell I'm pregnant! I'm not liking this larger extension of me, it's wierd! But I have felt the baby moving every day for about 2 weeks now, and I can feel it outside with my hand too! He is a strong little thing. Andrew hasn't been able to feel it yet, he only moves once or twice in the same spot, and by the time I tell Andrew to try and feel it, it has stopped!
Yay! I'm so excited you have started a blog! I've loved reading about what is going on with you guys! You sound like you are "nesting". Don't stress too much over it. And as for clothes and blankets, I would just wait for your baby shower before you bought too much. If you have any questions or concerns, I would love to help out! Love ya!
ReplyDelete