So, in the last week I have probably seen Andrew for a total of 8 hours, mostly at night when I get off of work. Which leaves no time to go out shopping for baby things that we need to get! I have been looking around online and there are SO many choices for cribs, bedding, strollers, etc. I don't know how anyone can ever pick what they want! I guess we still have four months, but seeing how fast the last four have gone by-I am kind of starting to stress out! We have almost nothing! I have 4 outfits and 2 blankets and that is it. So most likely I will just have to keep waiting until he graduates April 30th, and then maybe we can finally get everything. Oh-Andrew's brother did make an awesome dresser that we are using for the baby's room. He did a great job, it's perfect for a baby/little kid's room. So enough stressing for today, and I would like to say how much I do appreciate all of Andrew's hard work! (and school) That is why I never see him, which is why we waited so long to have kid's! So he will be done with school and I will be able to see him more then, which is when it will matter more anyway!
No comments:
Post a Comment