Sunday, June 27, 2010

The last 2 months

Well it has been a busy last two and a half months! I guess I should be better about posting what we have been doing! Andrew graduated on April 30th, we had alot of fun getting to hang out with alot of family while we took a couple of days off of work. Thanks for coming to Andrew's graduation! We went to a bunch of Jazz playoff games and got some sweet deals on some memorabilia-which led Andrew to decide to decorate our baby's room in a Utah Jazz theme. So we found a nice crib and got it set up, and started decorating in Jazz around it. So far we have a lamp, plasma clock, rug, trash can, pennant, night light, signed Williams and Boozer jerseys, and a basketball signed by the whole team. Oh yes-and we found a cute little kids Jazz rocking chair that should be here any day. I got Jazz fabric to make a crib quilt (hopefully that will be done this week) and a car seat cover. We also have enough to make a valance for the window, and some leftover for whatever Andrew's Jazz themed mind can come up with. We are almost all ready for the baby to come-I hope. My baby shower was last Saturday and I got a ton of nice stuff. Now i think all I need to do is get a hospital bag ready, and I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to take?

Andrew applied for a job in the coronary ICU at the hospital in Murray, and got it! He has been driving back and forth for two weeks now, so we are debating on moving a little farther north like Pleasant Grove or American Fork so he doesn't have to commute so far. Since he has been out of school, he has alot more free time. We don't have a spot for a garden, so he stole half of his dad's and has been busy planting and watering that every day. We are going to have tons of tomatoes, peas, peppers, melons and squash!

I have still been working, but this week will be my last for about 2 months, my feet and back start killing if we are busy and I work more than four or five hours. Only 3 more weeks until I'm due, I'm excited but nervous too. This whole pregnancy has gone by so fast, so I know the next 3 weeks will be gone in no time. I'm excited to finally meet our little baby and see what he looks like!

I will post some pictures of the nursery once the blanket is done, hopefully!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm excited to see the nursery!
    & I didn't know Andrew had a little garden! Thats awesome.
    I can't believe the baby's almost here!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you added us! I didn't even know you had a blog, it is so cute! I can't believe you already have a six month old, he is so cute. What a scary delivery for you! I am excited to be able to keep up with your lives!!

    ReplyDelete