What makes me happy:
I have been thinking alot lately about how, even though my life and marriage are not perfect in any way, I am so happy right now. Some of my friends at work were talking a while ago about how they get down or depressed when someone they know gets married to a guy that has a really good job, buys a house, nice cars, and has kids before they do-when they haven't been married as long. I think it is easy to beat yourself up when people around you seem like they have it all and you don't, or feel like you should be ahead of where you are now. I just think you have to remember that no one is perfect and even if they seem like they are-most marriages and people have problems. They just have a good way of pretending they don't!
I don't have a house or nice car-I've only even owned 3 cars in my entire life! But I have the cutest little boy and a great husband that works hard so we can have the things we do have, and that makes me happy. I really believe that everything happens for a reason, and when the time is right things will fall into place. If you do face a problem or hardship, I feel that it is to learn something from it and move on hopefully wiser because of it. So I just wanted to say whats been on my mind lately :)
I am glad that I live in America, our family has good health, a roof over our heads, clean water, a car (even if it's not a Bentley ha ha) and food!
And I'm not gonna lie-I do sometimes wish I had nicer things, but I just always think-I guess it could be worse, lol!
An Unsent Letter, 1.5 Years in the Making
12 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment