Monday, May 16, 2011

Metal Mouth

So I know these pictures are gross and I'm sure no one wants to look in my mouth, except my dentist and orthodontist. But I just got back from being at the orthodontist for over 2 hours today! I knew I had to get braces on my very back upper molars, since they didn't put them on those teeth originally, and apparently they have dropped down a little bit. But what I didn't know was that they had to put on another palate bar too! So now I have 2 of them! Plus I still have the tongue spurs, I have been asking to get those out the last few times, but he won't do it yet. Kaden even stuck his hand in my mouth the other day and got his finger poked by them, I felt so bad! So-sorry to gross anyone out-but this is what I'm trying to work with............... ***I deleted these pictures because someone put links to them on some german braces forum, and I had people from all sorts of countries looking at them, and it kind of creeped me out.*** Now do you see why I said "metal mouth"? It sucks. Bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment