Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday!

Just wanted to wish my cute little guy Happy Birthday! I really can't believe it was already one year ago (almost exactly) that he was born-1:55 p.m. He is the happiest little boy, in the last month his personality has really grown. It's so fun to be able to tell what makes him happy, sad, excited or mad. He has started to pull himself up to standing in the last 2 days.
I am feeling alot of emotions today remembering the awful labor, but how overjoyed I was the first time I saw him. It makes me sad that his first year is already gone, but I still have so much more to look forward to. I really tried hard to cherish every moment, especially when he was a newborn, but time just slips away so quickly! It is so fun now that he can interact more, and somewhat let you know what he wants.
He is soft hearted and still very much a momma's boy. He has really been fascinated with stacking things and putting things inside of each other-like cups and that toy that has the rings that you slide onto the little post. If he has something in his hand and I can tell that he is going to put it in his mouth, I say "no" and and he shoves it in his mouth as fast as he can, it's pretty funny. Kaden has been such a blessing in our lives, and I'm so glad he chose us as parents, we love him so much!

Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment