I finally got the courage to cut off all (well alot) of Kaden's baby fine hair today! He looks soo cute, but so much older too. I am sad, but at the same time it was getting scraggly and in his eyes. He didn't even cry, and I even used the clippers, which make most little kids scream! I did get a few tears in my eye as I cut it off. But seeing him now, I'm glad I did it, he is so cute! Now I need to get some good pictures to send in for the Art City days baby contest. So here's my handsome little boy-(sadly)he's not a baby anymore!
Before:
After:
Yes, I did keep some locks of his hair!
Kaden is the cutest, sweetest little boy and I love him so much!
An Unsent Letter, 1.5 Years in the Making
12 years ago




Oh my gosh, Kendra! He is so adorable and I can't believe how big he's gotten!
ReplyDelete